Vertigal Mini Library Birch/White
or make 4 interest-free payments of $249.75 fortnightly with More info
The Oeuf vertical mini library offers stylish and practical storage for any room. Perfect for narrower spaces it's height creates ample storage in a small footprint. Children will love its fun design and easy-to-reach height of the lower shelves. Parents will love its sleek contemporary looks and sturdy construction.
Dimensions - 165cm H x 74.3cm W x 30.5cm D
- Smart Design
- Low overall height
- Strong and stable construction
- Two storage compartments with hinged doors
- Can be attached to wall
- Sustainably produced in Europe in an FSC certified facility
- Made of Baltic birch plywood and eco-MDF
- Finishes are non toxic, water-based and free of VOC health hazards
- Made under European environmental standards
- WARNING - Serious or fatal injuries can occur from furniture tipping over. To prevent an accident you must permanently secure dressers, wardrobes and shelf units to the wall with the hardware provided. If the hardware is not compatible with your wall, please consult your local hardware store for a solution that fits your circumstances. Learn how to prevent furniture tip-over accidents.
Available now for immediate delivery.
This item does not qualify for free shipping, please contact us if you would like a quote before purchase.
- A bulky goods delivery fee will apply
- All furniture and mattress sales are final.
- No returns or refunds will be allowed.
- This item will be delivered by general freight service. Once your order is shipped you will receive an email with tracking information. Please track your order to know when to expect delivery. You may need to be available at the deliver address on the day of deliver until it arrives. You should arrange to have help in order to move the pieces to their final placement.
- It may be possible to upgrade to a white glove, 2 man deliver service with a specified delivery window for an additional cost.
- Before you sign for the delivery, it is important to inspect the packaging for any potential damage that may have occurred while in transit. If you note any damage to the box or contents of the box, please note the damage on the delivery docket you sign from the delivery company. Please do not refuse delivery if you see damage. Instead, open the box and check the pieces inside for damage and call us at (02) 9939 2952 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any damaged pieces.