Sparrow Cot Walnut
or make 4 interest-free payments of $324.75 fortnightly with More info
This stylish and versatile crib will co-ordinate with any nursery decor. Slim side rails and spindles give this crib a light, airy feel and make it a favourite of interior designers. Its high quality and sturdy construction means it will last for generations.
Dimensions 137.5cm W x 75cm D x 91.5cm H
- Designed with safety in mind
- Safe - Meets Australian safety standards
- Smart Design and easy to assemble
- 2 adjustable mattress positions in Australia
- Low overall height for easy access
- Small footprint helps utilize space efficiently
- Sustainably produced in Europe in an FSC certified facility
- Made of solid birch and Baltic birch plywood
- Finishes are non toxic, water-based and free of VOC health hazards
- Made under European environmental standards
- Packaging made of recycled cardboard
- Responsible recycling through licensed collecting facilities
- Adaptable, converts to Sparrow Toddler Bed with purchase of conversion kit
- Fits a standard 130cm L x 69cm W cot mattress (not included)
- Mattress must be no thicker than 12cm
- We recommend purchasing cot rail guards to protect against teething damage
Available now for immediate delivery.
This item does not qualify for free shipping, please contact us if you would like a quote before purchase.
- A bulky goods delivery fee will apply
- All furniture and mattress sales are final.
- No returns or refunds will be allowed.
- This item will be delivered by general freight service. Once your order is shipped you will receive an email with tracking information. Please track your order to know when to expect delivery. You may need to be available at the deliver address on the day of deliver until it arrives. You should arrange to have help in order to move the pieces to their final placement.
- It may be possible to upgrade to a white glove, 2 man deliver service with a specified delivery window for an additional cost.
- Before you sign for the delivery, it is important to inspect the packaging for any potential damage that may have occurred while in transit. If you note any damage to the box or contents of the box, please note the damage on the delivery docket you sign from the delivery company. Please do not refuse delivery if you see damage. Instead, open the box and check the pieces inside for damage and call us at (02) 9939 2952 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any damaged pieces.