Salt Water Sandals Original Pewter
or make 4 interest-free payments of $18.73 fortnightly with More info
Salt Water Sandals Original Pewter
The Sandal in Pewter from Salt Water Sandals are perfect for summer in the city and warm-weather escapes; these sandals also feature a smooth, slightly shiny leather upper, interlocking straps and a slingback design.
Composition: Genuine leather upper and inner, synthetic sole.
- Genuine leather upper and lining
- Three interlocking straps across the front
- Slender ankle strap with buckle fastening
Size info & Care
To find the right size, please refer to the size chart in the images above.
Please read how each model fits in the descriptions below. These are general guidelines and of course your exact size and fitting will ultimately depend on your personal preference and the overall structure of your foot. Because these are open toed shoes people like to wear them differently (toes close to edge / not close too the edge!)
Kids shoes should NOT be purposefully bought larger in order to make the sandal "last longer" as the traditional fit of this brand is pretty roomy. With any of the sandals, should you get a sore spot, dunk your foot & sandal into water (yes really!) and wear them until they dry. Remember, every model can be used as a swimming shoe and can be put through the washing machine on gentle cold wash.
The original Salt-Water sandal is very roomy. Fits comfortably wide. Before you put them on for the first time, stretch out the toe straps and gently bend the sole to ease. Best fitted with toes behind the stitch line. DO NOT oversize for children with the hope they will last longer.
Your quintessential classic sandal. Adjustable buckle toe & ankle straps on a urethane sole. The best all round sandal for any shape foot.
The sweetheart is fully adjustable with buckled toe and ankle straps. Just as robust as the Surfer but a little bit girlier.
Enjoy FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $150!
All Australian orders are shipped using Australia Post or Shippit.
Once your item has been shipped you will receive an email containing your tracking details.
A flat rate shipping fee of $7.95 AUD applies to all orders under $150. Orders over this amount are shipped free of charge
Located in Sydney and want to pick up your items instore? Use code "PICKUP" at checkout
All orders placed before 12pm on weekdays will be processed and shipped same business day. Orders placed after 12pm on weekdays will be processed and shipped next business day. Orders placed on a weekend day will be processed on the next business day. Once dispatched, you can expect to receive your item within 1-3 days however, please allow additional time for locations outside of metropolitan areas and up to 7 days for Western Australia.
In store pick up
If you select to have your item picked up in store, we will happily put the garment(s) aside for you until you arrive.
Your order will be ready for pick up within 1 hour of placing your order.
Our store address: 18 Lawrence Street, Freshwater NSW
Our store phone number is: (02) 9938 2952
Any delivery date or time specified by us is a best estimate only and Lila and Huxley will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. Orders are subject to availability.
We offer world wide shipping via Registered Post International. Rates are calculated at checkout.
Shipping times can vary so please allow between 3-10 business days to receive your order. Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email containing your tracking details.
A signature will be required upon delivery.
Taxes and duties
Orders may be subject to duties and import taxes in the country where delivery is made. Please ensure you are familiar with the import fees in your country as items will not be accepted back due to refusal to pay import fees.
When orders shipped internationally reach your destination country they may be subject to customs clearance procedures which can cause delays beyond original delivery estimates. LILA + HUXLEY is not responsible for any possible duties & taxes which may be applied by customs in the country which delivery is made. Responsibility for any customs duties, taxes or other fees which may be imposed will rest on the customer.
Please contact your local customs office for more information regarding taxes and duties payable in your region.
For any questions, feedback or concerns please contact via phone on +61 (0) 2 9939 2952 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
LILA + HUXLEY believes in providing high quality products and we are confident that you will love what you have purchased from us. However, we understand that occasionally you may not be 100% happy with what you have selected online; therefore LILA + HUXLEY is pleased to offer the following return policy.
E-BOUTIQUE RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
LILA + HUXLEY are happy to offer a full refund or exchange (excluding sale or promotional items) within 7 days of receipt of your order, and we promise to make the process as easy as possible.
The following conditions apply to returns and exchanges:
- Merchandise must be returned to LILA + HUXLEY within 7 days of receipt of order.
- All items must be in new & unused condition with all tags attached.
- Swimwear must have all original hygiene stickers in place.
- Shoes must be returned in its original packaging and designer box. It is advisable that you try on new shoes on a carpeted surface, as we will not accept returns or refunds if the soles have any signs of wear.
- Garments that have been worn, washed or altered will be returned to the customer at their expense.
- All returns and exchanges will not be processed until the product is returned to LILA + HUXLEY.
- Please note that original shipping charges or related expenses e.g. duties and/or import taxes will not be refunded.
- We do not offer refunds or exchanges on SALE items or items included in any flash promotion. This policy is strictly for full price items only.
LILA AND HUXLEY
18 Lawrence Street
Freshwater NSW 2096
Ph: +61 2 9939 2952
Please note: The online return and exchange policy applies for online e-boutique purchases only and does not apply for any purchases made in the LILA + HUXLEY retail store. If you have any enquires regarding our in-store returns policy please doesn’t hesitate to email email@example.com
HOW TO RETURN OR EXCHANGE
To return or exchange an order, please follow these simple steps:
- Request a Return Authorisation Number (RAN) from LILA + HUXLEY by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org immediately after receiving your delivery.
- Please include the following information in your email: Full name, order number, item(s) purchased and reason for return or exchange. If you are requesting an exchange please list the full details of your new request (e.g. style name, colour and size).
- Once we have confirmed the return details, we will send you an email that will contain your RAN and information on how to return your parcel.
- The customer will be responsible for shipping costs back to LILA + HUXLEY.
- We don’t take responsibility for garments returned without a tracking number.
- Please return your parcel to the store address listed above.
- The customer will be notified by email once the return has been received and processed.
- Any returns or exchanges that arrive outside of the timescale stated will not be the responsibility of LILA + HUXLEY. We would like our customers to be happy with their purchase so have allowed a reasonable timeframe for the return or exchange of their order.
RECEIVING A REFUND
If you would like to request a refund from the LILA + HUXLEY e-boutique, please note the following information:
- All refunds will be processed within 24 hours of receiving the product at LILA + HUXLEY.
- The customer will be notified by email once the refund has been processed.
- You will be credited to the original payment method used at the time of purchase.
- Please note that original shipping charges or related expense e.g. duties and/or import taxes will not be refunded. If required, contact your local custom offices to receive additional information.
- Once a refund is processed, your financial institution can take 3 – 7 business days to process the funds back into your account.
- We do not offer refunds on SALE items so please choose carefully.
All items are thoroughly checked for quality before sending to our customers; however, if you strongly believe an item is faulty, please note the following:
- Faulty items will only be accepted if the garment is delivered to the customer damaged or there is a subsequent manufacturing fault identified on receipt of purchase.
- Please note that items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty and returned to the customer.
- Where possible, we will offer to repair faulty items but only where such items are deemed faulty or repairable. Repairs, however, do not come with a guarantee.
- If you would like to exchange your item, please be aware that we can only replace it for the same product in the same size, subject to availability.
- If an item cannot be repaired or replaced, the customer will receive a full refund.
- To return a faulty item, please follow the steps listed above regarding an RAN request.