Mini Library Birch/White
or make 4 interest-free payments of $249.75 fortnightly with More info
Consideration for functionality and high-end modern design has been applied to The Oeuf Mini Library, a reaction to the lack of storage available in children`s furniture. Designed for easy access, the Mini Library nurtures new found independence, encouraging a child`s interaction with a trusted piece of furniture to see them into the future.
Dimensions - 150cm W x 35.5cm D x 107cm H
Low overall height
Strong and stable construction
Two storage compartments with hinged doors
Can be attached to wall
Sustainably produced in Europe in an FSC certified facility
Made of Baltic birch plywood and eco-MDF
Finishes are non toxic, water-based and free of VOC health hazards
Made under European environmental standards
Greenguard Gold certified
WARNING - Serious or fatal injuries can occur from furniture tipping over. To prevent an accident you must permanently secure dressers, wardrobes and shelf units to the wall with the hardware provided. If the hardware is not compatible with your wall, please consult your local hardware store for a solution that fits your circumstances.
Available now for immediate delivery.
This item does not qualify for free shipping, please contact us if you would like a quote before purchase.
- A bulky goods delivery fee will apply
- All furniture and mattress sales are final.
- No returns or refunds will be allowed.
- This item will be delivered by general freight service. Once your order is shipped you will receive an email with tracking information. Please track your order to know when to expect delivery. You may need to be available at the deliver address on the day of deliver until it arrives. You should arrange to have help in order to move the pieces to their final placement.
- It may be possible to upgrade to a white glove, 2 man deliver service with a specified delivery window for an additional cost.
- Before you sign for the delivery, it is important to inspect the packaging for any potential damage that may have occurred while in transit. If you note any damage to the box or contents of the box, please note the damage on the delivery docket you sign from the delivery company. Please do not refuse delivery if you see damage. Instead, open the box and check the pieces inside for damage and call us at (02) 9939 2952 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any damaged pieces.
Enjoy FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $100!
All Australian orders are shipped using Australia Post or Shippit.
Once your item has been shipped you will receive an email containing your tracking details.
A flat rate shipping fee of $7.95 AUD applies to all orders under $100. Orders over this amount are shipped free of charge
All orders placed before 12pm on weekdays will be processed and shipped same business day. Orders placed after 12pm on weekdays will be processed and shipped next business day. Orders placed on a weekend day will be processed on the next business day. Once dispatched, you can expect to receive your item within 1-3 days however, please allow additional time for locations outside of metropolitan areas and up to 7 days for Western Australia.
Any delivery date or time specified by us is a best estimate only and Lila and Huxley will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. Orders are subject to availability.
Enjoy FREE SHIPPING to New Zealand on all orders over $200!
A flat rate shipping fee of $15 AUD applies to all NZ orders under $200.
All orders are shipped using Australia Post, delivery is 2-5 business days depending on your location
Once your item has been shipped you will receive an email containing your tracking details.
We offer world wide shipping via Registered Post International. Rates are calculated at checkout.
Enjoy FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING on all orders over $200!
A flat rate shipping fee of $25 AUD applies to all International orders under $200.
Shipping times can vary so please allow between 3-10 business days to receive your order. Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email containing your tracking details.
A signature may be required upon delivery. Extra insurance may be added at an additional cost. If you require insurance on your order please email email@example.com
Taxes and duties
Orders may be subject to duties and import taxes in the country where delivery is made. Please ensure you are familiar with the import fees in your country as items will not be accepted back due to refusal to pay import fees.
When orders shipped internationally reach your destination country they may be subject to customs clearance procedures which can cause delays beyond original delivery estimates. LILA + HUXLEY is not responsible for any possible duties & taxes which may be applied by customs in the country which delivery is made. Responsibility for any customs duties, taxes or other fees which may be imposed will rest on the customer.
Please contact your local customs office for more information regarding taxes and duties payable in your region.
For any questions, feedback or concerns please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
LILA + HUXLEY believes in providing high quality products and we are confident that you will love what you have purchased from us. However, we understand that occasionally you may not be 100% happy with what you have selected online; therefore LILA + HUXLEY is pleased to offer the following return policy.
E-BOUTIQUE RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
LILA + HUXLEY are happy to offer a full refund or exchange (excluding sale or promotional items) within 7 days of receipt of your order, and we promise to make the process as easy as possible.
The following conditions apply to returns and exchanges:
- Merchandise must be returned to LILA + HUXLEY within 7 days of receipt of order.
- All items must be in new & unused condition with all tags attached.
- Swimwear must have all original hygiene stickers in place.
- Shoes must be returned in its original packaging and designer box. It is advisable that you try on new shoes on a carpeted surface, as we will not accept returns or refunds if the soles have any signs of wear.
- Garments that have been worn, washed or altered will be returned to the customer at their expense.
- All returns and exchanges will not be processed until the product is returned to LILA + HUXLEY.
- Please note that original shipping charges or related expenses e.g. duties and/or import taxes will not be refunded.
- We do not offer refunds or exchanges on SALE items or items included in any flash promotion. This policy is strictly for full price items only.
LILA AND HUXLEY
18 Lawrence Street
Freshwater NSW 2096
Ph: +61 2 9939 2952
Please note: The online return and exchange policy applies for online e-boutique purchases only and does not apply for any purchases made in the LILA + HUXLEY retail store. If you have any enquires regarding our in-store returns policy please doesn’t hesitate to email email@example.com
HOW TO RETURN OR EXCHANGE
To return or exchange an order, please follow these simple steps:
- Request a Return Authorisation Number (RAN) from LILA + HUXLEY by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org immediately after receiving your delivery.
- Please include the following information in your email: Full name, order number, item(s) purchased and reason for return or exchange. If you are requesting an exchange please list the full details of your new request (e.g. style name, colour and size).
- Once we have confirmed the return details, we will send you an email that will contain your RAN and information on how to return your parcel.
- The customer will be responsible for shipping costs back to LILA + HUXLEY.
- We don’t take responsibility for garments returned without a tracking number.
- Please return your parcel to the store address listed above.
- The customer will be notified by email once the return has been received and processed.
- Any returns or exchanges that arrive outside of the timescale stated will not be the responsibility of LILA + HUXLEY. We would like our customers to be happy with their purchase so have allowed a reasonable timeframe for the return or exchange of their order.
RECEIVING A REFUND
If you would like to request a refund from the LILA + HUXLEY e-boutique, please note the following information:
- All refunds will be processed within 24 hours of receiving the product at LILA + HUXLEY.
- The customer will be notified by email once the refund has been processed.
- You will be credited to the original payment method used at the time of purchase.
- Please note that original shipping charges or related expense e.g. duties and/or import taxes will not be refunded. If required, contact your local custom offices to receive additional information.
- Once a refund is processed, your financial institution can take 3 – 7 business days to process the funds back into your account.
- We do not offer refunds on SALE items so please choose carefully.
All items are thoroughly checked for quality before sending to our customers; however, if you strongly believe an item is faulty, please note the following:
- Faulty items will only be accepted if the garment is delivered to the customer damaged or there is a subsequent manufacturing fault identified on receipt of purchase.
- Please note that items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty and returned to the customer.
- Where possible, we will offer to repair faulty items but only where such items are deemed faulty or repairable. Repairs, however, do not come with a guarantee.
- If you would like to exchange your item, please be aware that we can only replace it for the same product in the same size, subject to availability.
- If an item cannot be repaired or replaced, the customer will receive a full refund.
- To return a faulty item, please follow the steps listed above regarding an RAN request.