Merlin 3 Drawer Dresser Sparrow Base White
or make 4 interest-free payments of $349.75 fortnightly with More info
Created with clean lines and a well made construction, the Merlin 3 Drawer will perfectly fit with any of the Oeuf furniture collection. A wonderful new addition to the Oeuf NYC furniture family.
Built to last and grow with your child, the white finish makes it easy to style the dresser into different rooms and decor themes for years to come.
3 deep drawers with 22.5kg weight capacity for ample storage
Dresser has anti-tipping hardware and counter weighted back panel for added safety
Dresser can be used as a changer by adding and securing the changing station (sold separately)
Sustainably produced in Europe
Made of Baltic birch plywood and eco-MDF
Finishes are non toxic, water-based and free of VOC health hazards
Made under European environmental standards
Packaging made of recycled cardboard
Responsible recycling through licensed collecting facilities
Greenguard Gold certified
Minimal assembly required. The dresser comes pre built but will require the legs to be attached
WARNING - Serious or fatal injuries can occur from furniture tipping over. To prevent an accident you must permanently secure dressers, wardrobes and shelf units to the wall with the hardware provided. If the hardware is not compatible with your wall, please consult your local hardware store for a solution that fits your circumstances.
Available now for immediate delivery.
This item does not qualify for free shipping, please contact us if you would like a quote before purchase.
- A bulky goods delivery fee will apply
- All furniture and mattress sales are final.
- No returns or refunds will be allowed.
- This item will be delivered by general freight service. Once your order is shipped you will receive an email with tracking information. Please track your order to know when to expect delivery. You may need to be available at the deliver address on the day of deliver until it arrives. You should arrange to have help in order to move the pieces to their final placement.
- It may be possible to upgrade to a white glove, 2 man deliver service with a specified delivery window for an additional cost.
- Before you sign for the delivery, it is important to inspect the packaging for any potential damage that may have occurred while in transit. If you note any damage to the box or contents of the box, please note the damage on the delivery docket you sign from the delivery company. Please do not refuse delivery if you see damage. Instead, open the box and check the pieces inside for damage and call us at (02) 9939 2952 or email us at email@example.com if you have any damaged pieces.