LILA + HUXLEY believes in providing high quality products and we are confident that you will love what you have purchased from us. However, we understand that occasionally you may not be 100% happy with what you have selected online; therefore LILA + HUXLEY is pleased to offer the following return policy.
E-BOUTIQUE RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
LILA + HUXLEY are happy to offer a full refund or exchange (excluding sale or promotional items) within 7 days of receipt of your order, and we promise to make the process as easy as possible.
The following conditions apply to returns and exchanges:
- Merchandise must be returned to LILA + HUXLEY within 7 days of receipt of order.
- All items must be in new & unused condition with all tags attached.
- Swimwear must have all original hygiene stickers in place.
- Shoes must be returned in its original packaging and designer box. It is advisable that you try on new shoes on a carpeted surface, as we will not accept returns or refunds if the soles have any signs of wear.
- Garments that have been worn, washed or altered will be returned to the customer at their expense.
- All returns and exchanges will not be processed until the product is returned to LILA + HUXLEY.
- Please note that original shipping charges or related expenses e.g. duties and/or import taxes will not be refunded.
- We do not offer refunds or exchanges on SALE items or items included in any flash promotion. This policy is strictly for full price items only.
LILA AND HUXLEY
18 Lawrence Street
New South Wales, 2096
Ph: +61 2 9939 2952
Please note: The online return and exchange policy applies for online e-boutique purchases only and does not apply for any purchases made in the LILA + HUXLEY retail store. If you have any enquires regarding our in-store returns policy please doesn’t hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO RETURN OR EXCHANGE
To return or exchange an order, please follow these simple steps:
- Request a Return Authorisation Number (RAN) from LILA + HUXLEY by emailing email@example.com immediately after receiving your delivery.
- Please include the following information in your email: Full name, order number, item(s) purchased and reason for return or exchange. If you are requesting an exchange please list the full details of your new request (e.g. style name, colour and size).
- Once we have confirmed the return details, we will send you an email that will contain your RAN and information on how to return your parcel.
- The customer will be responsible for shipping costs back to LILA + HUXLEY.
- We don’t take responsibility for garments returned without a tracking number.
- Please return your parcel to the store address listed above.
- The customer will be notified by email once the return has been received and processed.
- Any returns or exchanges that arrive outside of the timescale stated will not be the responsibility of LILA + HUXLEY. We would like our customers to be happy with their purchase so have allowed a reasonable timeframe for the return or exchange of their order.
RECEIVING A REFUND
If you would like to request a refund from the LILA + HUXLEY e-boutique, please note the following information:
- All refunds will be processed within 24 hours of receiving the product at LILA + HUXLEY.
- The customer will be notified by email once the refund has been processed.
- You will be credited to the original payment method used at the time of purchase.
- Please note that original shipping charges or related expense e.g. duties and/or import taxes will not be refunded. If required, contact your local custom offices to receive additional information.
- Once a refund is processed, your financial institution can take 3 – 7 business days to process the funds back into your account.
- We do not offer refunds on SALE items so please choose carefully.
All items are thoroughly checked for quality before sending to our customers; however, if you strongly believe an item is faulty, please note the following:
- Faulty items will only be accepted if the garment is delivered to the customer damaged or there is a subsequent manufacturing fault identified on receipt of purchase.
- Please note that items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty and returned to the customer.
- Where possible, we will offer to repair faulty items but only where such items are deemed faulty or repairable. Repairs, however, do not come with a guarantee.
- If you would like to exchange your item, please be aware that we can only replace it for the same product in the same size, subject to availability.
- If an item cannot be repaired or replaced, the customer will receive a full refund.
- To return a faulty item, please follow the steps listed above regarding an RAN request.